Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Idiots

I’m so irrational today. My standards for being pissed off are really low. I was looking at a girl at the station coz she seemed interesting and this guy comes n stands right between us. Idiot! Then she moves and he moves too. I'm ready to throw him on the tracks by now. Then we get on the train and I go to sit down and he steps in and sits down, taking up both seats. I guess it's better this way, coz if he had sat between me and the aisle he'd probably be dead by now. Either that or wishing he was. What a cheery fellow I am. Hopefully people are well behaved at work today.

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Angry, angry young man.." *shakes head*
It's always funny to others when one has an overly angry day. However it is never funny to the easily enraged person. The ones who think it's so damn funny should watch their goddamn backs...

Holly :)

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Nate Nate Nate natorious said...

damnit,
i just replied to your comments and then the browser crashed. fuck it in the ass.
it was a really good comment too, i addressed all of today's issues and bullshit.
not really.
hello master peebody, how did u come accross my blog? i didnt even use highly searched terms like "enraged gonads" or "sensual animal loving" or "eat my ass"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home