Tuesday, April 18, 2006

bonk if you're horny

So i'll fill you in on my easter weekend. Maybe not everything, coz it was long and not that interesting to you, the reader, but still. The stuff I can remember off my head right now.

okay, so it was:
- me - who you all know and love.
- Laurence - originally a friend of a friend, but became a good friend coz he's funny and responsible and silly and immaturely mature (will tell me off for smoking, and then yell goodmorning at a clown).
- James R. - friend of Laurence's. intellectual, weird and freakingly funny at the same time (shared my tent, we're the biggest pigs ever)
- Shane - the driver, has cool red hair with cool freckles (he's so sick of me saying so) who's funny and sooky and smooth

(it won't flow very well, i'm gonna write in dot point and fix it later)
Thursday-
We got to Newington Armory at 10pm or thereabouts in Sydney on Thursday night. We're there one minute and we had a girl in pyjamas helping us out. She was a tent expert. And i mean expert. Which was handy, because one of the tents was evil and had erectile dysfunction (get it? it woulnd't stand up). My and James' tent was up in 15 minutes, Lau and Shane's was ready about 3 hours later. I don't remember what happened after that. I guess we went to bed.

I'm gonna do this later. Sucks, I know, you're in such suspense right now, but I can't remember anything right now. I'll come back later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home