Monday, August 14, 2006

closet space

Alright so this year is the year for coming out. Out of everybody I
know, about half of them have come out in some way this year. Whether
it be a drunken fling, a lifestyle change, or just adding to the
sexual sporting arena, this year seems to be the year for trying the
alternative sex. Even the gays I know have ejaculated a sordid story
about some dirty heterosexual acts from their opposite-sex loving
mouth-holes. Sexuality seems to be so fluid these days. Joking about
two guys who spend too much time together can be spot on. Labels have
gone out the window. I thought things were interesting when I was a
teenager, but it's the 20-somethings who are going wild.
Well I'm bored with this already. Someone tell me a story.
n8

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

skank steals my drink.... im watching you..
(ooohh in light of recent events 'drink' can be interpreted in so many ways..)
i best be gone now...
bye bye

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Nate Nate Nate natorious said...

what?

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Nate Nate Nate natorious said...

unless im reading too much into this, i think i get it. and lol, strange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home